Depression– the battle you need to fight. Yes, that’s an inevitable reality. People think that ‘Sadness’ and ‘Depression’ both are the same, but they don’t know that sadness can be healed, whereas depression is the most underrated term which needs to fight all the time. So, how one can Cure and Avoid Depression?
The State of depression can only understand by someone experienced it. There are many people around the world suffering from depression for many years. And there are also examples that some of them fought with it and cured a lifetime of suicidal depression. During that period what has been observed is depression doesn’t come alone but it has siblings too, Here are those…
1. Negative thinking
4. Emotional bleeding
6. Mental Stress
However the life brought you depression, whatever the reason is, it’s your curse to bear it. There might be some of the worst things around you that brought you in the state of depression but you have to deal with it. It may be heard but you try to count your blessings for all the great things in your life that you forgot due to depression.
There might be the case that only negatives are happing in your life, but does that mean you can’t change? You were happy once, Can’t you become that person again? Of course, you can. But how? Don’t worry it’s pretty easy, here are some solution to Cure and Avoid Depression or the State of Depression.
Tips To Cure And Avoid Depression:
– Developing Emotional First Aid– Depression cannot be cured by anyone else but YOU!!!! You have to change your habits. Be aware of your emotions and try to express your feelings.
– Distract your Mind– Force yourself to break the urge at that moment by distracting yourself for good, try to surround yourself with people or read books which helps you to cure your depression. Yes, it really works.
– Motivate Yourself– Face your fears and try to understand what depresses you. Once you understand the reason for your depression then restores normalcy to it.
– Control your Mind– Always practice self-control, please don’t get addicted to bad things.
– Don’t avoid Negative Thoughts– Yes, let’s allow your mind to welcome negative thoughts for 10 min and see the changes. When you force yourself not to think negatively, the harder you try the more they come but when you allow them, they themselves stay away from your mind. Try it once, it really worked for many people.
– Listen to everyone– People suggest so many things listen to them carefully, talk to them about your depression or listen to millions of speeches. It helps you to get out of depression.
– Workout– Go outside and try to spend time with nature like a park, hill stations, beach, etc. Hangout with friends and family, keep yourself engaged and stay active. Do whatever you love to do. You can also do stress-busting exercises, yoga, dance, listening to music, meditation. Just keep your mind busy with positive things.
– Always be positive– You should always try to keep your heart and soul happy and motivate yourself to pick the positives even from negatives. Don’t let your negative thoughts control you rather force yourself to think and be positive. Developing a positive attitude toward yourself helps you detach your mind from a past negative experience, keep your mind in present easily and free your mind from future worries and anxiety.
– Accept your Depression– You need to accept that you cannot cure and avoid depression in a single snap. No miracle is going to happen for you. You have to keep your mind strong and put a lot of efforts to bring yourself out of depression. And during this period of transition from being depressed to a happy person, you must keep more patience.
– Right Direction– Sometimes depressions come from thinking of not being in control. Always you get a feeling that you cannot change the things around you and you will have to live with this depression, but that’s not true. With the right attitude and continues efforts towards overcoming your depression, you will defiantly achieve success. Don’t let others misguide you that you can’t do it instead of keep saying yourself that you are master of your thoughts and only you can take them the way you want.
So, to all those people who are suffering from the state of depression can easily fight it by practicing all these simple and easy ways to cure and avoid depression.